you know you work in the travel industry when:
- it’s your job to read travel+leisure magazine.
- your calendar contains every possible #twitterchat relevant to the industry.
- your “next vacation” changes daily.
- antarctica actually sounds like a fun challenge.
- pretending you’re on vacation all the time is required of you, as you’re constantly responsible for content development.
let me remind you that i’m on day eight. yes, eight, and these are my early realizations. fantastic ones, nonetheless. and, also the realization that i thought i had a lot of passport stamps (which reminds me that i need to renew mine), when in reality i don’t have as many as i thought compared to the travel writers and bloggers out in the universe.
do you have a fave travel spot on your bucket list?